Dr. Vaidya's Ayurvedic Skin Allergy Pack
Buy with Confidence
Comprises of three highly trusted medicines: Dermaherb, Amlapittavati, Livayu, which will help you fight your skin allergies effectively.
Skin allergies affect the lives of millions of people around the world. While most are not fatal or painful, these allergies do impact the quality of life of patients. Skin allergies occur when the immune system responds to an allergen. Sometimes the immune system incorrectly identifies substances or even parts of the body as a threat, causing an allergic skin reaction to occur. The body ends up producing a reaction which is eventually visible via inflammation, spots or rashes on the skin. This is where Dr. Vaidya’s Skin Allergy Pack comes to the rescue. Dr. Vaidya’s Skin Allergy Pack comprises of three highly trusted medicines: Dermaherb, Amlapittavati, Livayu, which will help you fight your skin allergies effectively.
- Harda: This Ayurvedic herb is known to stimulate the cleansing of the digestive system, consequently clearing the skin from unwanted toxins.
- Behada: Also known as Behera, this herb acts as a blood purifier. It is also recommended for curing stomach disorders.
- Amla: Also known as the Indian Gooseberry, Amla is rich in Vitamin C, soluble fibre, and antioxidants. It helps improve the functioning of the digestive system and expel the toxins.
- Sunth: Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known to be a powerful herb that aids digestion and assists in weight management.
- Piper: Also called Balinese Pepper, it is known to strengthen the immune system while also accentuating the effect of the other ingredients.
- Munakka: Also known as grape seed, Munakka is one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature. This herb is rich in a phytonutrient called Polyphenolic, which helps keep the skin healthy while also enhancing the complexion.
- Majistha: Essentially a vine-like plant, Majistha is known to be a blood purifier. It is widely used in Ayurveda owing to the many benefits it offers to the arterial system, the circulatory system, and the skin.
- Shuddha Guggul: This concoction speeds up the burning of fat by increasing the body’s metabolic rate. It also accentuates metabolism of lipids and promotes the natural death of fat cells.
- Amla: A highly effective alkaliser, Amla is the key ingredient of this medicine. Also known as the Indian Gooseberry, this fruit with anti-inflammatory properties boosts metabolism and promotes digestion due to its high fibre content.
- Munakka: An energizing raisin, Munakka comprises of iron and magnesium and is known to fight acidity.
- Elaichi: Also known as cardamom, this spice is native to the Indian subcontinent. It helps in strengthening the digestive system.
- Jyesthimadhu: One of the most powerful and oldest natural medicinal remedies, Jyesthimadhu acts as a lung toner and fights allergies that produce chronic cold.
- Nagkesar: Anti-peptic in nature, Nagkesar is known to be effective in aiding the digestive process.
- Jaiphal: Also known as Nutmeg, Jaiphal is largely famous for its antioxidant properties, as well as for its effectiveness in treating gastritis and indigestion.
- Kharik: Also known as Chuhara, Kharik is a rich source of calcium and iron. It aids the process of digestion due to its high fibre content.
- Kalmegh: Traditionally, Kalmegh has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory.
- Kutki: not only detoxifies the liver and blood, it simultaneously strengthens this vital organ while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration. It is useful in serious conditions such as Hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. Its common name is Hellebore.
- Triphala: As an antioxidant its also used to detoxify the body and support the immunity system.
- Guggul: Is the oleo-gum-resin extract which is derived from the bark of the mukul plant. Shudha Guggul is a natural cardio protective remedy, which helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
- Chitrakmool: Is known as leadwort. It is useful in treating inflammation and liver disorders. It improves the overall functions of the liver and digestion.
- Shilajit: Is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. It helps to promote heart health & infertility in men. It is also used to treat liver disorders.
- Neem: Helps reduce inflammation and improves liver health and also acts a as a diuretic.
Dermaherb: One pill after breakfast and dinner Amlapittavati: One pill after breakfast and dinner Liverayu: One pill before breakfast