Plum E-Luminence the bright mix face serum
Buy with Confidence
Regain your skin's natural glow
The "bright" recipe to take away dullness and dryness from your skin. This "gone in a flash" absorbing serum contains carefully selected natural extracts that work within the skin through multiple mechanisms, helping it regain its natural glow!
Vitamin E moisturizes and helps the skin fight oxidation. Vitamin B3 helps achieve an even skin tone. Smartly extracted sesame protein helps firm up skin, making it look plumper. Licorice and white willow bark attack pigmentation and exfoliate gently, respectively.
This multi-dimensional approach to glowing skin is a "bright" idea whose time has come!
- Vitamin E:This serum is a concentrated source of this ultimate antioxidant and hydrator for skin. Works synergistically even better with the other ingredients in this mix.
- Vitamin B3: Helps brighten up skin by improving protein synthesis, fighting pigmentation, reducing irritation and inflammation. Helps skin retain moisture (i.e., look fuller and healthier).
- White willow bark: It contains salicylic acid - a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps clear pores and exfoliate dead cells off the skin. You can't have bright without clear - and that's where white willow bark comes in.
- Licorice: Glycosides, saponins & flavonoids. In English, and on your skin, that translates to a very soothing ingredient that's effective at attacking pigmentation, giving the skin an even tone.
Everything that's inside:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates copolymer & PVP/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aqua, Betain, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG - propyl methylsilanediol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Rosa (Rose) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Extract
How to Use:
Start with slightly moist skin, right after cleansing & toning. Apply tiny dots all over your face - a little is enough. With short, quick strokes, apply the serum with your fingertips. While your face is still wet with the serum, tap lightly with fingertips to allow the serum to sink in better. Wait 3 minutes or more for your skin to absorb the goodness. Always follow with a moisturizer. Can be used day & night.
- Cellulose beads: These 100% biodegradable, natural, skin-friendly scrubbing beads gently buff away debris and dead cells, leaving your skin looking fresh and healthy. Great for sensitive skin.
- Grape seed oil :Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid important for the skin and cell membranes, and in vitamins and anti-oxidants, grape seed oil provides anti-oxidant protection against pollutants, sun damage and free radicals.
- Sea buckthorn oil : The most potent plant source in the world for the highly coveted and elusive Omega 7 fatty acid. Period.
Everything that's inside:
Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Cellulose Beads, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Firm up and renew dull, lifeless skin with visibly reduced wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and dark spots
- Skin type: for all skin types except oily, acne-prone skin
- Key ingredients: this plant powered serum is fortified with skin renewing plant stem cell extracts, all-natural wrinkle fighters, hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin tightening sesame protein
- All the ingredients are designed to work on the deepest layers of your skin
- How to use: start with slightly moist skin and apply tiny dots all over your face next, tap lightly to allow it to sink in better and wait for 3 minutes before you moisturize
- All Plum products are peta-certified, vegan, cruelty-free and free of parabens, phthalates, sls or any harmful chemicals
- What's more, we give away 1 percent of our sales every year to environmental non-profits