Plum Vienna Coffee Body Scrub
Buy with Confidence
An all-season, fruity indulgence for your skin filled with natural butters, olive, jojoba and oodles of other do-gooders. So your skin never feels parched - but hey, that’s not the best part. Get ready to be transported to a fruity wonderland that’s a mash-up of the cheerfulness of cherries and the playfulness of juicy succulent kiwis! Quite the fruity heaven you’ve been waiting for!
Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aqua, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Buteth-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, CI 16255, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Butter, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Prunus Cerasus (Wild Cherry) Fruit Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Gluconate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Tributyl Citrate
How to Use:
Slather on to your heart's content. Best used just after a shower.
Creamy, non-greasy texture that glides easily on skin
Absorbs quickly providing lasting hydration
Gives wonderfully fragrant soft, supple skin
- Keep your skin soft supple all-seasons with fruity goodness minus the heavy greasy after feeling.
- Skin type: For all skin types.
- Key ingredients: Antioxidant-rich wild cherries distillate against free radical skin damage, dryness combating jojoba oil and kokum butter, soothing and moisturizing properties of organically sourced aloe juice.
- How to use: Apply generously to your body focusing on dry areas like elbows and knees. Best used after a shower.
- All Plum products are PETA-certified, vegan, cruelty-free, and free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, or any harmful chemicals. What's more, we give away 1 percent of our sales every year to environmental non-profits.
- Join the #Empties4Good movement
- All Plum packaging is 100% recyclable. Once you’ve used up all the goodness in your Plum bottles, send your empties to us & we’ll recycle them! Just reach out to us on our customer care contact number/email id and share your complete address & contact number to request a pick-up.